[Skip to content]

Mid Cheshire Hospitals - NHS Foundation Trust
Departments and services How To Find Us
Search our Site

Working in the UK

 Right to work in the UK

 There are various ways of obtaining permission to work in the UK if you are not a British citizen, further information on this can be found at the UK Borders website.

 When you are recruited we will make sure your visa is valid, or apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship on your behalf if appropriate.

There are generally time-bound conditions placed upon any permission to work granted and it is your responsibility to ensure these are observed. If your visa lapses or your sponsorship runs out and you have not contacted UK Borders and Immigration to extend your stay the Trust will not be able to continue to employ you. In some cases it may not be possible to extend your stay and in these circumstances the Trust is legally obliged to end your employment. 


Latest news